[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Here I am facing issue while time installing I got error like below



·         I will do not register with rhel but I will configure for the yum with the dvd source for that go to this link https://gowrishankaracpsalem.blogspot.in/2017/01/erroryum-install-telnet-loaded-plugins.html
·         But I got the error mentioned on the top so go checked with  cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
·         That location I founded two of files so I delete one file which is there already located
·         

·         Now run the yum command
·         Here I will run the telnet command
·         


·         Now package is installed successfully

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enable the SSL in jetty web server

How to install Edubuntu in Windows through oracle VM

Error:yum install telnet Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit, rhnplugin This system is not registered with RHN. RHN support will be disabled. Setting up Install Process No package telnet available. Error: Nothing to do